Cookies problem

Digital Mermaid digital.mermaid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:18:33 UTC 2005

Hi all,

  I'm working on a web-based perl program that makes very minor use of
cookies but their use is critical... and now broken under FC4t2. When
I try to read the contents of a cookie from an FC4t2 machine (from
FC3) in mozilla the cookie names are returned via '$ENV{HTTP_COOKIE}'
but the values are blank. Through Firefox and Konquorer nothing is
returned at all. This same program, when installed on a FC1 machine
works just fine.

  Has anyone else run into cookie problems? Is this an Apache problem?
I don't *think* so because as I understand it Apache will just pass
the cookie data from the browser to the perl script.

  Thanks for any help!

Madison