ISO Mount (Make it think its a cd-rom)

Caleb Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:47:38 UTC 2005

Cedega is formaly WineX

and you just point to the setuo file and then after the programs installed
you use command ccedega therunpath and run the program but i have a topic
open at transgaming.com the people that make it and havnt got a reply

i thought that if i edit the fstab file there is a way to tell it that such
and such path is a drive anyone have ideas