Anyone else seeing hal problems with selinux-targetted?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:55:50 UTC 2005

I have a fully synced rawhide box.
hal-0.5.1-1
selinux-policy-targeted-1.23.13-4

with selinux set to enforcing mode hal doesn't seem to be operating
correctly and I am getting
this avc message at bootup.

kernel: audit(1114815383.993:0): avc:  denied  { connectto } for
path=@           /tmp/hald-local/dbus-gcCZNOvxOB
scontext=system_u:system_r:hald_t tcontext=system_u:system_r:hald_t
tclass=unix_stream_socket

I have run the fixfiles relabel command but I am still getting the avc
generated at hal service start up.  Anyeone else seeing something
similar?   Once I reboot with selinux in permissive mode, hal operates
as i expect.  My selinux-fu is still poor, so any pointers on how to
diagnose this more would be appreciated.

-jef