Mouted Install FC3-4

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:05:36 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 11:58 AM, Caleb B. Warta <cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Any solution for people with no floppy drive is there or are there plans to
> make a boot cd that lets you chose other install methods

boot.iso and rescuecd.iso exist for every fedora release and is
available on the mirrors and on the isos. Either of these can be used
to choose network or harddisk install methods. I would highly
encourage anyone who is not going to download the full iso set to pull
the rescuecd.iso instead of the tiny boot.iso so they have access to
the rescue environment.
for example:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/3.90/i386/os/images/rescuecd.iso

-jef