XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 18:17:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 08:29 -0700, Mike Bird wrote:
> Hard work may one day make Extras a useful resource but right now - with
> no coordination, delayed builds and no QA

Okay, delayed builds right now are a little annoying.  But I don't
really think they're a huge problem since realistically, Seth builds
things about as often as the devel tree for Core gets pushed so ... :)
Work is very much underway to get this fixed, hopefully in time for
test3.

No coordination.  I think there's at least as much coordination as there
is for Core.  Where are you seeing a lack here and we'll do what we can
to fix the problem.

No QA -- frankly, there's more QA for most of the packages in Extras
right now than Core.  People *actively* review everything that's being
committed to Extras and do test builds and check the functionality.

Jeremy