XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Apr 5 18:24:18 UTC 2005

> Comparing today's Fedora politburo with my colleagues over the last
> three decades is a great disappointment.  We had such high hopes but you
> kids just goof around.

okay, I'm tired of this. I'm tired of being patronized.

I've been working my ass off to make the build stuff work, to work on
the build system automation, to make yum better and to sysadmin the
fedoraproject.org machine, the buildsystems for extras and of course run
the torrent tracker for the released.

I'm tired of being treated like shit for it and tired of being told that
nothing we do is good enough.

So, I'm going to give you a hearty FUCK YOU.

You do some actual work, then you get to complain.
Otherwise you get to the shut the fuck up.

-sv