XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Apr 7 13:56:47 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 16:56 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> Care to re-jig Fedora Triage, Michal? QA & Bugzilla triage is real fun
> and can help grow the community (because you don't need much technical
> leeway to become a useful contributor)

More details, Colin? I'd like to contribute more to devel work, but
although I'm fairly knowledgeable about Fedora and in general, I have
nearly zero coding skills anymore. So stuff that does not require lots
of highly-technical ability is interesting...

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>