XMMS (was: Re: rawhide report: 20050405 changes)

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Apr 7 14:19:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 07:56 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> > Care to re-jig Fedora Triage, Michal? QA & Bugzilla triage is real
> fun
> > and can help grow the community (because you don't need much
> technical
> > leeway to become a useful contributor)
>
> More details, Colin? I'd like to contribute more to devel work, but
> although I'm fairly knowledgeable about Fedora and in general, I have
> nearly zero coding skills anymore. So stuff that does not require lots
> of highly-technical ability is interesting...

Tools triage - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ToolsTriage
(this never happened but uli and others were definitely interested -
read the list archives)

Some history down memory lane:
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraTriage

This happened successfully for a while even... If anyone wants to re-jig
this for Core/Extras, I'd be interested to hear this. Its definitely
something that would be cool to have around

(also, please keep me in some CC loop if you do)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi