Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Apr 11 04:45:17 UTC 2005

> which is yet another readon for Fedora to adopt jigdo - the respun iso
> could be distributed via jigdo, making very little downloading required
> for those who had issues to be able to test the respin and see if they
> are resolved.

Do me a favor.
Everytime someone mentions isos, you mention jigdo. However, what I've
never seen you do is link to jigdo-ized releases of fedora.

try it sometime.

do a jigdo from fc4t1 to fc4t2 isos.

I wanna see what sort of bandwidth saving is possible. Rather than just
take your word and jigdo's website word for it.

Let's get some numbers, shall we?

-sv