Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

Al Kroeger owaugly at xmission.com
Mon Apr 11 11:05:50 UTC 2005

i could have screwed around, burned CDs, checked bugzilla, looked for

>a workaround ... something.  but i have a lot to do so i just punted
>and let it go.  i don't have time to figure out why *any* version of
>FC -- test or otherwise -- can't be installed normally.  so i scrapped
>it.
>
>now here comes fc4t2.  once again, i'll be all over that, downloading
>as soon as i can.  and if it fails to install again, i'll forget that
>one, too.  i'm more than happy to put up with the inevitable bugs that
>can be handled via regular updates.  but i'm not going to waste my
>time with a release that won't even install properly.  that sort of
>thing is unacceptable, even in an initial test release.
>
>rday

Well, that sums up my feelings about it in a nutshell.  I screwed around
with it for a couple of hours, then bagged it!  What's there to test if
I can't even install it?  I'll just wait for fc4t2 and give that a
shot.  Failing that, wait for t3....
owa