Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Mon Apr 11 18:39:18 UTC 2005

On Monday 11 April 2005 01:22, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 13:08 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> > > There is a respin done everyday.  It is called rawhide, and on good
> > > days you can install it from scratch.
> >
> > i'm sorry, maybe i just never noticed -- does rawhide actually include
> > new ISO images as well respun on a daily basis?  news to me.
>
> Rawhide is installable daily (using boot.iso) from nfs/ftp/http and
> iirc, hard disk even

ftp/http across the Internet ... yes.

I do not know of anyone who exports nfs across the Internet but you can
doesload the entire development tree and then nfs install it locall (I have
done that in the past).

Harddisk ... no ... not unless something dramatic has changed recently.  At
one time you could do a harddisk install of the expanded tree but that was
disabled when too many users had problems ... currently, harddisk installs
only work with ISO images.
--
Gene