FC4t2 no good without LILO

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Tue Apr 12 17:30:15 UTC 2005

Oh, I'm so sorry... Did I hurt your feelings?
You want a pack of bubble gum, and I'll show you how to chew it too.

  Al Pachino

If you keep putting on the holier than thou attitude about GRUB
being so great like you guys have been, even though LILO works
better in some situations, you had better grow a thicker skin.