FC4t2 no good without LILO

Mike Bird mgb-fedora at yosemite.net
Tue Apr 12 18:13:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 10:53, Peter Jones wrote:
> > First do no harm - if you don't understand the issues relating to Lilo
> > and Grub don't mess with them.
>
> Seriously, have you even thought about this issue, or do you just like
> to flame and troll a lot?

If you like Grub on your desktop go ahead and use it.  I'm not the one
trying to stop you from using the tools that work best for you.  The
Fedora politburo is trying to dictate which boot loader, word processor,
and spread sheet the rest of us should use.  Gates and McNealy must
laugh their heads off every time they read a Fedora release note.

Please keep fixing bugs and adding useful new functionality.  We know
there will be some unintentional breakage along the way - we're human
too.  Please stop deliberately breaking things on religious grounds.

--Mike Bird