Selecting language while installation - Missing Langpacks in OO

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Wed Apr 13 06:22:40 UTC 2005

Hey there,

perhaps i have not seen it. But is it possible, that you cannot choose
your system's language while installing FC4 T2 in text mode?

Still you can choose the language for the installation process, but i
would prefer having german on my system, and if i'm not wrong, i
couldn't choose it.

It was not a big problem, as i could choose it on the login-screen. But
applications like oo will not have the appropriate langpack installed. I
do this manually now.

Roger