Where is Cyrus-Imapd

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 20:50:25 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 12:35 -0400, John Dennis wrote:
> If anybody is
> desperate for a cyrus-imapd rpm for FC4 I'll be happy to provide it. In
> fact I'll try to make sure it happens in the next few hours by posting
> it on my ftp server. I will follow-up with an email to its location.

O.K. I have built an fc4 version of cyrus-imapd which can be found here:

ftp://people.redhat.com/jdennis

However, there are several caveats you must be aware of:

* This was built on a FC4t2 local machine, it was NOT built as part the
official Fedora Extras build process. (That will happen eventually)

* This is an untested update (2.2.12). It is essentially identical to
Simon Matter's rpm. We had been shipping 2.2.10 I believe, the
difference is 2.2.12 introduced some buffer overrun fixes. Once again,
these rpms are UNTESTED. If you do choose to install them I would
appreciate a short email with your experience.

I hope this helps folks in the near term while cyrus-imap gets
transitioned.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>