df -h shows -64Z after filesystem resize

Chuck R. Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu Apr 14 16:09:20 UTC 2005

I ran out of space for updates after I did an everything install of
FC4T2, so I decided to try out the LVM/ext3 resizing features.  I
shrunk /home and expanded /.  It appears to have been successful, and
fsck finds no errors on the filesystems, however, now df shows this:

/dev/mapper/VGSystem-LVRoot
                       11G  8.8G  1.1G  90% /
/dev/hda1              99M   23M   72M  25% /boot
/dev/shm              251M     0  251M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/mapper/VGSystem-LVHome
                       20G  -64Z   25G 101% /home

Were does the problem lie?  df, kernel, or somewhere else?