FC4t2 no good without LILO

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu Apr 14 16:48:21 UTC 2005

Mike Bird wrote:

>On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 05:23, Alan Cox wrote:
>

>>And you are free to build lilo for extras.
>>

>Why not move Eclipse to Extras instead?
>
>You could then apply 0.1% of the Eclipse effort to maintaining Lilo in
>Core, and still have 99.9% left over for other essentials.

And what relation Eclipse has to the lilo issue? None...
Please , let's keep this on the subject. You could start by giving
*details* on where grub fails and lilo doesnt.. This could certainly
help keeping lilo in the distribution...
As for Eclipse (and emacs and latex , as mentioned somewhere else in
this thread) , I bet the current contents of my wallet that it will stay
in FC , no matter if lilo goes or stays...

--
Pedro Macedo