Forwarding roots mail

Tom linxt at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 07:27:05 UTC 2005

Hi list:

After a fresh install of FC4t2, I'm having a problem getting roots mail
forwarded to my mail account.  This feature was working for me under FC4t1
and FC3 but not now.

I edited the /etc/aliases file to send roots mail to my account and ran
newaliases but that didn't make any change.

Here is the message I'm receiving:

Returned mail: see transcript for details