libgcj and OOo problem?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 19:38:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

> > After the last libgcj update, OOo 1.9.92 seems very flaky (it makes me
> > feel that I'm using MS Office with random crashes and files vanishing
> > without a trace).
>
> libgcj is only responsible for a limited number of things in OOo.  It
> would be best if you could explain how to reproduce the problem in a bug
> filed at http://bugzilla.redhat.com.

Do the words "with random crashes" help with trying to find the problem?
I'm asking if anyone else has seen this or if I can remove the problem
by trying an earlier version of libgcj (which I'll need pointing in the
correct direction of).

I've put this into bugzilla, but want to try and narrow the search.

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.