Fedora Core 4 test3 freeze warning

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Wed Apr 20 21:37:47 UTC 2005

Em Qua, 2005-04-20 às 15:30 -0400, Elliot Lee escreveu:
> Fedora Core 4 test3 is set to freeze in a week. That's April 27. By then
> all the broken dependencies need to be fixed, bugs fixed, etc. On the
> installer side, upgrades are supposed to work! :-)

I still cannot get fedora core 4 test 2 to boot. It's a msi pentium4
board, with 915 chipset, via 6540 raid (parallel-ata)

It loads the kernel, and hangs. The last messages are a stack trace,
something about a pci lookup. I can provide more stuff when I'll be near
it. Still there, I cannot even bugzilla it.