OT: Re: VMware 5 does not install/work

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Thu Apr 21 15:18:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 11:07 -0400, Matt Galvin wrote:
> I tried to install VMware 5 on FC4T2 with all the latest updates
> installed as of 20050421(today) and it does not work. Some parts of
> the build fail... here is the relevant output.

[snip]

> and then it just hangs and does nothing.
>
> Does anyone know of a fix/work-around to get VMware working within fc4t2?

  I haven't tried with the very latest updates, but if it doesn't work
with update90, they you (we) will likely have to wait for another update
from VMware.

PS: Please remember to label posts about non-free software with "OT" for
off topic, just as a curtesy.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator