FC4T2 Evolution-2.2.2 mbox import issues

Patrick fedora at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 22 12:12:07 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I just came back from holiday and wanted to import april list archive
from http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-biz/2005-April.txt.gz
After the import into a new imap folder in Evolution-2.2.2 the results
were interesting:
1) The From, Reply-To, To and CC parts were missing
2) the signature was missing

Is this a known issue or should I file a bug? I couldn't find anything
in bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=Fedora
+Core&version=test2&component=evolution&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=INVESTIGATE&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=)

Regards,
Patrick