Fortune Program -Moving->RE: Wanda is broken

Senthil_OR at Dell.com Senthil_OR at Dell.com
Sat Apr 23 14:44:04 UTC 2005

This brings up a very important topic for discussion.
Namely why is Fedora not shipping fortune. Agreed there might be some
licensing issues.
But a program like fortune could be easily written and licensed under
GPL.
And I guess few will be already available.

Just check with the number of .sig quotes in various mailing lists.
There you see the usage of fortune cookie.

It's a useful program and I would like to vote for its inclusion with
Fedora, so that users don't have the trouble to download it separately.
Please provide your suggestions and how can we go about.

Thanks!
Senthil