Big Problems After 20050425 changes

Ken Nordquist ken at geekystuff.net
Mon Apr 25 22:57:48 UTC 2005

I am having big troubles after today's changes...

Kicker dies immediately after logging in (though I can start it up as
root) and it dies every time I start it as any user other than root.

OpenOffice crashes every time I click to save a document...  and the
document is not saved.

The same behavior exists no matter which kernel I boot in to.

Is anyone else having similar problems with x86_64?

Regards,

Ken