formatting your hard drive for testing

Kenneth Geddings Jr. kgiris2005 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 03:56:18 UTC 2005

i want to set up my hard drive to have three partitions one is the
windows xp home partition, one will be my main Linux partition (for
fedora core ) and the other will be a testing ground partition so i can
test out latest fedora core tests and or try out other Linux
distributions with it. i am going to use the mandrake installer to
format and resize my hardrive but what should i set the two Linux
partitions as what file system? and will it be easy to delete and
overwrite a Linux partition that i will use for testing?

thanks

Kenneth Geddings Jr.
Associate Member
Free Software Foundation