Kernel or Grub

Donald Casey dcasey at the-caseys.com
Thu Apr 28 11:47:04 UTC 2005

Peter,

 Looks as though you are exactly correct. This was happening with every
Kernel on my machine 1226, 1258, 1267, and 1267. Udev would have issues with
every start but only would panic the Kernel sometimes. So far this morning
with the new Kernel 1268, and new udev I have not received a udev failure or
Kernel panic.

Thanx,
Don