evolution crashes during upgrade?

nodata fedora at nodata.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 19:13:30 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 14:52 -0400, David Malcolm wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 18:22 +0200, nodata wrote:
> > Is anyone else seeing crashes during or after a yum upgrade,
> > particularly in evolution and in epiphany?
>
> Any more information on these crashes?
>

> > (Luckily epiphany retains state..)

None, other than it happens on two separate machines. Typically I am
using both evolution and epiphany during the upgrade. Epiphany tends to
crash three times, evolution once.

I don't seem to have an .xsession-errors log any more, so I can't look
there. I have evolution-debuginfo installed, so will get the backtrace
next time it happens.