libcairo and libpixman

Nalin Dahyabhai nalin at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 15:32:13 UTC 2005

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 11:25:21AM -0400, glenn wrote:
> When can we expect libcairo.so.1 and libpxman.so.1 to become available.
> The updates seem to be useless without those 2 libraries.

Those libraries are going away, not arriving.  The dependency breakage
you're seeing in Raw Hide is in packages which depend on libcairo.so.1
which need to be rebuilt with the libcairo.so.2 from the newer cairo
packages.

At any rate, today's Raw Hide Report suggests that everything in Core
which needed a rebuild has been rebuilt, and repoquery confirms it.

HTH,

Nalin