point release

m epling m_epling at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 11:54:48 UTC 2005

  why updates are keeping up ...open office beta is staying up to
date....there still adding packages...fedora 5 will be ok ...only thing
new on the disk will be the new kernel ...gcc will be less buggy and
snapshot of the software will all it will have ...i think just promotion
and better documentation and group support will do.  get  more reviews
on fedora 4 and just make fedora 5 a solid distro

 and