x86_64 + Samsung ML2250 problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 13:42:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

Last bit to get sorted on my new box is printing with my ML2250. While
it's not currently part of CUPS, Samsung provided an installer for i386
which worked fine. On the disc is a file called ml2250s2.ppd which I
imported into printconf-gui and then set up the printer as normal.

When I did the test print though, I had a single line of text (saying
something about adobe) and then 2 blank pages, so something is obviously
amiss.

Have I done something wrong or am I missing something? I've looked
around the net for an answer to this.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who