test message - fishing for broken autoresponders.

Darwin H. Webb thethirddoorontheleft at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 22:57:54 UTC 2005

Darwin H. Webb wrote:
> Matthew Galgoci wrote:
>> test message, fishing for broken autoresponders.
>>
> I'm get a reply back from some uol945 at ....br wanting to verify the
> message sent to it (click here) .
>
> It comes in to the mail for every message I send to the test list.
> (When I get my message sent back to me)
>
> I have no idea who that is or what triggered it.
>
> Darwin Webb

here is the one I got on the last message.

Hi,

You?ve just sent a message to *eorgan945 at uol.com.br*
In order to confirm the sent message, please (click here deleted)

This confirmation is necessary because *eorgan945 at uol.com.br* uses
Antispam UOL, a service that avoids unwanted messages like advertising,
pornography, viruses, and spams.

*Other messages sent to eorgan945 at uol.com.br won't need to be confirmed*.*
*If you receive another confirmation request, please ask
eorgan945 at uol.com.br to include you in his/her authorized e-mail list.