Package updating

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 01:41:25 UTC 2005

Jesse Keating wrote:

>On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 07:00 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>

>>I think the problem we are seeing here is the result of people here
>>expecting the former while getting the latter. Would it be possible to
>>modify repoquery to provide this functionality?
>>

>While it may be possible, I think the task time would skyrocket.

One way to determine this is for someone to code this functionality and
check out how long it actually takes ( not that I am volunteering). It
does make it a bit more easier for testers to understand whats broken.
Alternatively just try and clarify the rawhide report that only the
first layer of dependencies are included in the list if thats going to
make any difference.

regards
Rahul