AW: rawhide report: 20051220 changes - breaks gnome if solving deps manually?

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Tue Dec 20 22:03:15 UTC 2005

[snip]
> Sorry about breaking the tree.
>
> Looks like all of these have now been rebuilt against the newer
> evolution-data-server, so rawhide should be in better shape tomorrow
> -
> or at least this part of it.

[/snip]

since last update, my gnome is broken. is this perhaps because of the
evo-data-server? i've been downloading it manually, rpm -e the old one
and then updating...

logs (dmesg /var/log/messages don't help - selinux is disabled), error
message is:  (2 Window)

windows 1: Question - and then an empty window
windows 2: gnome-panel has unexpected terminated

so, i was lucky to get balsa running via nautilus to send this e-mail...

Roger