AW: rawhide report: 20051220 changes - breaks gnome if solving deps manually

Don Springall don_springall at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 23:25:53 UTC 2005

You must have forced in the new evolution packages because of the following
broken deps in rawhide report:
gnome-panel - 2.13.3-1.i386 requires libedataserver-1.2.so.4
gnome-python2-libgtop2 - 2.12.1-7.1.i386 requires libgtop-2.0.so.5
gnomemeeting - 1.2.3-1.i386 requires libedataserver-1.2.so.4

That was not such a good idea. Your best bet is to go back to the old
versions of evolution and wait for the updates tomorrow to gnome panel etc.