Re: rawhide report: 20051228 changes

Dave Jones wrote:

Yeah, despite how it might seem, I'm not really 'back to work' yet :)

Understood ...

Hopefully one of my testboxes at the office will be able to trigger it.

On the machine where I originally reported the oops using i386, I though I'd try today's x86_64 version, it appears to have the same issue, I've added a screenshot to BZ#176448