Release notes

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:24:03 UTC 2005

On 12/30/05, Don Springall <don_springall at hotmail.com> wrote:
> My /usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html is still the old Core 4 release notes even
> though I am running current rawhide release. Is there some package I can
> install to update all the documentation to core 5 or does that take a fresh
> install ?

rpm -qf /usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html
which of course should be fedora-release
Now pickup the fedora-release package from the test1 tree and install
it instead.
Though I believe that the rawhide version of fedora-release looks
newer than the fc5t1 version so an update might very well revert back.

The fedora-release package in rawhide problably needs an update to
match the content of fc5t1's release.

-jef