FC4 for servers

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Feb 5 08:33:32 UTC 2005

I'm sure this argument has been had before, but what I'd like to see in
FC4 is the ol server install, being just that, install has bare minimum
stuff instlaled, FC1,2 and 3 seems to load a lot of not needed crap.

I mean loomk at a min server install for RH9 or even current slackware,
then look at it on FC, guys a server install should be exactly that, WTF
has cannaserver got to do with being a server, it doesnt! nor does several
other things, the least stuff instlaled and run on a server is paramount,
the more crap that runs that clearly is not needed = more and higher risks

  Lets not end up like m$ huh!

flame away :P