openoffice.org 1.9.73 testing rpms

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Wed Feb 9 15:04:24 UTC 2005

Original message:
> ---------------
> From:Balint Cristian <rezso at rdsor.ro>
> To:fedora-test-list at redhat.com
> Cc:tcallawa at redhat.com
>
> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 16:15, Caolan McNamara wrote:
> > Testing OpenOffice.org 1.9.75 i386 rpms for rawhide available from...
> >
> > http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/openoffice.org2/i386/
> Can you please provide the src.rpm of these test packs ?
> 	I will atempt to build it on sparc/aurora too, but i want pack in fedorish' style.
> Actualy OOo2 run/build on sparc, but i want pack it in a nice *.sparc.rpm form.
> Thanks in advance,
> ~cristian

Good idea.

As to the OpenOffice.org 1.9.75 i386 rpms, I noticed that the rpms supplied by  openoffice.org, there are additional rpms:

openofficeorg-gnome-integration
openofficeorg-javafilter
openofficeorg-redhat-menus
openofficeorg-spellcheck

Are these separate, not included?  Or are wrapped into the "fedora" rpms?

Thanks.

Brian Millett.
To unsubscribe: