bugzilla product "versions"

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat Feb 12 18:36:53 UTC 2005

--On Saturday, February 12, 2005 12:37 PM -0500 "Gene C." <czar at czarc.net>
wrote:

> When searching to see if a bug has been reported, it is a bit of a pain
> to  search both fcntesti and testi.

Note that for searching, at least, those lists are multiple-select.
Selecting all or none have equivalent semantics. It's worse than just
versions, though, because many of these packages are used in several
products, and there's no way using the form to select all products.

When searching for bugs related to a specific package, I enter the query
manually like this:

<https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=dovecot>

Substitute the package name as needed.

A form that lets me specify package name and text to search for in the bug
data but wildcarding product and version would be nice.