Newer version of OOo2 to test?

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Thu Feb 24 20:12:11 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 19:19 +0000, Caolan McNamara wrote:

>gcj4 is now working fine for me again, so we can progress.

great!

>those language pack rpms I spoke of are available for 1.9.77. See
>http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/openoffice.org2/ Kind of big I admit.

Mmmm, but much better than the 100M + download of yore ;-]

Any chance of getting this supplied as a yum repo?  (even if it has to
be manually added).  This would make it a lot easier to keep up-to-date
(instead of having to download each package and install).

I'm not sure what's involved in setting up a yum repo, but I thought it
was supposed to be pretty simple, which is why I'm asking

Rodd