OpenOffice broke: double-check before bugzilla

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Feb 1 16:59:32 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 10:55 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 11:48 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> > 1.1.3-3 is building now for rawhide and FC-3 updates, should be out
> > tomorrow or Thursday.  Only change is removal of that patch referenced
> > below.
> >

> There are a bunch of other suggestions, critiques, and bug reports I'd
> like to file against OO in order to attempt to help improve it. Where
> would the ideal place be to do so? RH Bugzilla? Novell Bugzilla? Other?

If they are general to OOo (on all platforms or on Linux in general),
then use the OpenOffice.org bug site located at:

http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html

If its specific to Fedora's version of OOo, then use Red Hat bugzilla.
If you own Novell Linux Desktop or something SUSE and its specific to
that version, then use Novell/Ximian bugzilla.

Dan