openoffice.org 1.9.73 testing rpms

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 00:01:12 UTC 2005

Caolan McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 09:32 +0000, Caolan McNamara wrote:
>
>>- I'll make some basic x86 rawhide rpms available from
>>http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/openoffice.org2 tomorrow
>

> OpenOffice.org 1.9.73 i386 rpms for rawhide available from...
> http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/openoffice.org2/i386/
> for interested parties. Use at your own risk, etc etc.
>
> C.

Thanks! Base comes up and is  what my interest was related to. I tried
the wintel version earlier today and it had issues.

For those wanting the launcher to the the programs. This attached is a
gnome desktop launcher attached. Crude but open new for choices.

Jim

--
Freedom is nothing else but the chance to do better.
		-- Camus