Very low volume control

JERRY WHITMIRE jerryw4386 at msn.com
Wed Feb 2 01:16:31 UTC 2005

Hi
I have very low volume control i have did all of the usual settings and have
the speaker volume all the way up and have very little sound coming from
them.
My motherboard is a Asus a7v8x-x with sound man onboard the driver that FC 3
is using is via 8235 alsa mixer & analog device ad 1980 oss mixer the board
is less than a week old i have did a fresh install .
When Fedora gets to the soundcard setup there is very good sound from the
speakers when it gets
to the gnome desktop and i set the settings there is good sound . but if i
go to kde the sound goes very low and the same back in gnome and after
reboot is there anyway to fix this ?
Thanks
Jerry