GFS modules not loading

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Mon Feb 7 19:30:36 UTC 2005

  This thread actually begs the question: what's the status of getting
GFS integrated into the upstream kernel?  I thought that was one of the
stated goals when Red Hat acquired Sistina.  Is that discussion
happening in the kernel list?  I thought I read somewhere that the
inclusion of "a" cluster filesystem was discussed at the recent OSDL
Linux Summit.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator