Fedora Core 2 to Fedora Core 3

Steve stephen.day at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 23:12:40 UTC 2005

I wouldn't have a problem with the amount if the unit was shipped in a
reasonable amount of time. I've ordered and received many items since I
ordered from you and their shipping and handling was about a third of what
you are charging. You are not shipping from New York or I would have
received my order by now. I don't appreciate being given the false
impression that I was dealing with as US based company when you are not.

Steve Day