yum conf for freshrpms.net

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 01:35:48 UTC 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:17:27 -0500, Jim Cornette
<fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
> This is running on a laptop. It has been awhile since I ran prelink.
> Maybe prelink needs to be run after installing new python applications,
> I'll give it a try.
> Thanks for the idea.

The problem you are seeing is not the same as the report Michal
referenced about python behavior in the development tree. My comment
was in response to Michal's post and the cited bugreport. "Fatal
Python error: could not import gnomevfs" is a specific error message
and if you aren't seeing that message then you have a different
problem.

-jef