Crash opening file in oowriter2

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Tue Feb 15 08:07:15 UTC 2005

When I try to open a file I get a crash in the current release of OOo2.

I'm using:

[rodd at localhost database]$ rpm -qa | grep openoffice.org2
openoffice.org2-impress-1.9.77-1
openoffice.org2-core-1.9.77-1
openoffice.org2-xsltfilter-1.9.77-1
openoffice.org2-writer-1.9.77-1
openoffice.org2-graphicfilter-1.9.77-1

Here's the output I get when trying to run it and then open a file
(Clicking the open file icon)

[rodd at localhost database]$ oowriter2 &
[1] 23359
[rodd at localhost database]$ javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!

libgnomevfs-ERROR **: file gnome-vfs-cancellation.c: line 133 (gnome_vfs_cancellation_cancel): assertion failed: (gnome_vfs_is_primary_thread())
aborting...
sh: crash_report: command not found

[1]+  Done                    oowriter2
[rodd at localhost database]$