system-config-lvm (old location /sbin - new /usr/sbin)

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 01:52:17 UTC 2005

Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2005, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>system-config-lvm
>>Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> [...]
>
>>     raise RuntimeError, command + " can not be run"
>>RuntimeError: /sbin/lvm can not be run
>

> Yeah, and this bug is even in bugzilla :-)

Thanks! I didn't think about the fact that lvm was moved from /sbin/lvm
to /usr/sbin/lvm. I added a symlink from /usr/sbin/lvm to /sbin/lvm to
allow for the GUI tool to launch.

The program helps to see what the drive layout looks like.

Reading the bug report, I didn't catch on from the title, though specific.

Jim