fedora-t] cyrus-imapd won't rebuild on x86_64

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Sat Feb 19 06:17:49 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 01:02 -0500, R P Herrold wrote:

> Hi, Paul
>
> In your build chroot, is there any output from:
>     rpm -qa | grep rpmdb

Yup:
md:root:521)# rpm -q rpmdb-redhat
rpmdb-redhat-3.95-0.20041027

Same goes for my FC3 x86_64 installation:
md:iadonisi:496) rpm -q rpmdb-fedora
rpmdb-fedora-3-0.20041103

> (that is, is a package like: redhat-rpmdb installed?) -- As I
> recall, there is some Distribution tag information derived
> from a file in that package.

  I thought that was only used for the --redhat-provides option to rpm
and for the 'suggested resolutions' functionality of rpm.  Are you sure
you're not referring to redhat-rpm-config?  Because I have that
installed as well.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator