FC 3 and Kernel Lock or Hang

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 22:43:45 UTC 2005

Browder, Tom wrote:
> [...]

The symptoms sound like earlier problems that I had with a Dell Optiplex
computer with an Intel 865G Graphics controller. X crahes and leaves the
  residual image on the screen. This was fixed with the CVS versions of
xorg-x11.

Check the processes running (or not running) through ssh login on the box.

X dogging your display until a eboot sound like what I get from your
description.

A wild guess,

Jim